Thank you for your interest in tickets through Youth Arts Alliance!
Requests for tickets will be evaluated and prioritized by the following guidelines:
- Title One school system or organization serving underprivileged children or children without access to arts education programs
- New to program and did not attend in 18-19 season
- Order in which request was received
- The Color Purple (November 5-6)
- Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker (December 23)
- Fiddler of the Roof (December 27-29)
- Miss Saigon (January 28-February 2)
- Roald Dalh's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (May 5-10)
- Cats (June 19-21)
Deadline for application is Friday, August 9. Applications submitted past the deadline will only be considered if there are funds and adequate seating still available.
If you have any questions, please contact Lila Honaker, Director of Marketing and Outreach, at 865-684-1200 ext 146 or by email at [email protected]